ISM Onboard Digital - RCA/XLR
- RCA (BNC 75 ohm)
- Isolated Floating Shield and Ground Station technologies within ISM Onboard Capsule
- RSC SA-OF8N copper conductors
- Natural fiber core
- PTFE dielectric throughout. Aero-PE primary dielectric
- Anti-Corrosion coated SA-OF8N copper shield.
- New Onboard Shield technology for the dissipation of RFI/EMI
- Precise transfer of digital data for components requiring 110 ohm characteristic impedance
- Clear, precise & natural sound
- Well-shaped imagery with details
- Rich mid-range & tight bass
- Wide excellent sound-stage
- High-frequency extension
- Neutral sound with clear presentation
- The ISM Onboard Digital has New Onboard Shield technology for the dissipation of RFI/EMI and precise transfer of digital data for components requiring 75 ohm and 110 ohm characteristic impedence. It has Isolated Floating Shield and Ground Station technologies within ISM Onboard Capsule.
- It has RSC SA-OF8N copper conductors; Aero-PE and PTFE dielectric; both mylar backed foil and Anti-Corrosion coated SA-OF8N copper braided shield.
- The ISM Onboard Digital cable use SA-OF8N copper conductors. (Super-Annealed, Oxygen-Free, Mono-Crystal, Frequency-Tuned, 8-Nines-99.999999% copper conductors) All cables have: hand-polished conductors and are handmade per order in Ashland, Oregon, USA. The ISM Onboard digital - is lifetime guaranteed. The cables arrive in a Mylar static bag, enclosed in a custom embroidered velvet bag, inside a TARALabs box.